I am thankful today for a fun weekend spent visiting with all sides of our families. Sutton and I both have large families that are spread across Texas. We treasure every moment we get to spend with family members and this weekend was awesome because several of them were here in San Angelo! We enjoyed having dinner with Sutton's Mom and Rick on Friday night. We all drove down to Eldorado to watch Sutton's cousin, Garrett, play football. The Eagles played well but were unable to outscore the Rock Springs Angoras.


On Saturday, Sutton was in a skeet shoot and I was stock showing with my sister, Jennifer, my niece, Emily June, and their friend, Reese. Emily June had a great day winning showmanship and Reserve Champion Steer Overall in both rings. On Saturday night we all relaxed here at the house and had dinner. The Kelleys had to go back to Yoakum on Sunday morning.





Sutton's cousin, Reed, and his fiancé, Brandi, came by the house on Sunday and we all went to lunch. We had not seen them since the big engagement so it was great to get caught up on all of the wedding planning. They make a great couple and we are excited about their August wedding. Here they are with Reed's sweet dog, Grace.
We also enjoyed getting to know our bunny better this weekend. He now has a permanent home complete with a cardboard house so that he can have some privacy. We are still debating on a name and appreciate all of the great suggestions. I will be posting the winner of the drawing very soon...
3 comments:
What a fun weekend and all in your backdoor. Great pics of the steers, too! Sorry for being asleep Sat pm.
Ohhh my gosh! I didn't know Reed got engaged - it's a good thing I read your blog!
I like those steer photos.
Love ya,
Jennifer
Post a Comment