Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Hope everyone is having a fun day. Our front door is decorated and we are waiting for the trick or treaters..Sutton and I are staying in tonight, making dinner, eating and passing out candy, and watching the Great Pumpkin (Sutton's choice...He loves it). Today is a romantic holiday for us because 7 years ago today we fell in love. He surprised me by flying in to Stamford and we had a date. We both decided after that night that we were done and that we had found the one.

I also have to wish my sweet Papaw a very happy birthday (though he will not read this...). Papaw turns 86 today and he is one of the most special men in my life. I feel very blessed to have gotten to grow up in the same town with all of my grandparents. Some of my favorite memories growing up are of fishing with Papaw on the river and spending the night with he and Grandma. He also makes the very best fried catfish and hushpuppies in the world and he is one heck of a domino player. Have a Happy Halloween and I will post more tomorrow.

1 comment:

Synergy Studio said...

Sorry the poodle did not make it. FiFi did not leave the house. She only kept her costume on for about 2 minutes and then she became an upset poodle.