Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Birthday boys...

I cannot believe these guys are already one year old!
It seems like just yesterday they looked like this, all wrapped up like baby burritos...



Sutton and I were not able to fly to Hereford because of the weather, but we drove up late Friday evening for the weekend. We had fun helping to get ready for the big party and also watching the twins take it all in. They were not big fans of all of the birthday hoopla at first, but calmed down after they got a taste of the cake.


















These pictures show them more in their element- They are both very happy, laid back guys
My sister, Judith, her husband, Chris,Johan, and Josef

We thoroughly enjoyed the weekend and staying at Judith and Chris's new house. The boys are at such a fun age and we had a blast helping out with bottles and meal time...Fortunately, Judith handled the diapers, so we got to do the fun stuff. I tried to talk her into letting me take one of the twins home with me, but she did not think that was a good idea.
This is not a great pic of me (Saturday morning, no makeup, bed head), but I loved snuggling with the boys as they had their bottles.
Sutton was a great sport and helped alot. He is going to be such a good dad one of these days!

Bath time Mor Mor and Pop (my parents) came for a visit on Friday night.


A sweet one of Josef and Uncle Sutton hanging out.

2 comments:

Beck said...

My fave is the one of you & the boys with their bottles!

Jacob and Ingrid said...

I'm so jealous that we couldn't be there! The boys have changed so much, they are just adorable.