Friday, October 17, 2008

Gig'em Aggies and other weekend stuff...

We are headed to Dallas for the weekend to visit Sutton's family. Sutton is going to a seminar on Saturday and Sunday during the day, and I am looking forward to spending some quality time with the girls. We can't wait to see our sweet nieces, Caroline and Davy. It has been two months since we have seen them (when Davy was born) and I know they have both changed so much. I'll post pictures when we get back.

I also have to say Gig'em Aggies. Texas A&M and Texas Tech play this weekend in College Station. This is the only weekend when the fact that Sutton and I went to different colleges really matters. If Tech wins, I am supposed to hang the Tech flag in the front yard for the whole year. Unfortunately, the Tech flag has been in my yard much more than the A&M flag over the past 6 years of our marriage. A&M is having a rough season this year, so I have already resigned myself to the fact that the Tech flag will probably remain for another year...but, I will still be rooting for my Aggies on Saturday. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

~B said...

My condolences, sweetie. That was brutal.

Congrats, Sutton.

Joanne said...

~sigh~

One of these days the Aggies will be great again...