Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Miss Rachael takes the cake...


We also enjoyed seeing my sister, Jessica, and her family this past weekend. Jack, Rachael, and Avery are growing up so fast! I tried to get a picture of the three of them, but they were having too much fun to cooperate. Rachael always lets me take her picture, though. She is only 5, but she is already quite the scrapbooker herself. She loves bling stickers and buttons even more than I do! Here is a cute one I took while we were enjoying birthday cake (notice her shirt)... When I printed the pictures I realized I have several cute pics of Rachael from throughout the years and they always involve her eating cake! I cannot wait to incorporate all of these into one layout. Stacy Julian talks alot about this type of scrapbooking in her book, Photo Freedom, and why it pays to have your photos organized in a workable system. I am a huge fan of Stacy's scrapbooking philosophy and have finally let go of my obsession with chronological scrapbooking. Jody-I know you will be proud of me!:)
October 2005
April 2007

1 comment:

Weishuhn Family said...

Renly has that same exact shirt, Gymboree!!!