Saturday, October 4, 2008

Meeting Miss Georgia...

It has taken me a while to get these posted, but here are a few pictures from our visit to Regan last weekend. We had a really nice time and loved getting to spend time with Ingrid and Jacob and Jacob's parents, Frank and Sandy. I could not get enough of Georgia. She is just so sweet and cuddly right now.

10 little fingers and toes. I just learned about the macro setting on my camera and I can't wait to use these photos on Georgia's first scrapbook page.


Georgia with Uncle Sutton and Aunt Johnna. She looks mad in the picture with me, but I had been trying to get her to burp and she hates to burp.


Our brother in law, Tom, stopped by for a surprise visit on Sunday.
We flew into Marlin, but did not feel secure in leaving the plane there, so Sutton landed in the middle of a field near Ingrid and Jacob's house. There is a short, paved landing strip that crop dusters use and it is right next to a silage pit which you can see in the picture. We weren't sure if it was quite long enough for us to take off, but fortunately we made it through the clearing of trees at the end :). If you click on the picture, you should be able to see the Tusas waving from the ground.

No comments: