
I love this one of Sutton...I took it while we were exploring the grounds. On Saturday afternoon we toured the 4 small museums at the fort. We learned all about the history of the ranch and the area.

Dinner was great. The neat thing about meals at Cibolo Creek Ranch is that they are served family style with the other guests. We enjoyed meeting several interesting people including the owner of the ranch. We met a really neat couple from L.A. and enjoyed visiting with them throughout the evening. We all sat around a large fire after dinner. At one point we heard a mountain lion yell... and it did not sound very far off.

Relaxing in the room with a nice cup of coffee on Sunday morning.

Another beautiful view

Walking the trail to Cibolo Springs

We layed in hammocks at Cibolo Springs and just enjoyed the fall morning.
Cibolo Springs


We hiked up a trail to the mauso-leum where the original owner of the ranch is buried. It was an amazing view from the top of the hill. When we go back, we hope to hike to the waterfall we heard so much about...


There are 4 dogs that roam the ranch. I think they have the best life in the world. They went exploring with us and then came back for a dip in the water and then just lounged beside us.
I will post part #3 tonight.
4 comments:
I love all the photos! Keep 'em coming!
OK. I am sooooooo jealous. Please tell Jacob about this place and have Sutton rub off on him - it looks so awesome and sounds like you guys had a blast! I am so glad ya'll were able to get away and do something special to celebrate. You are so blessed to Sutton in your life. Don't ever forget it.
It all looks like so much fun!! Great pictures!
I love the picture of you with you coffee. That is my idea of a vacation. I also love the first picture of Sutton. He looks famous in that pic. He could be the poster child for Cibolo Ranch. :)
Post a Comment