I do not want to make our blog political. I have always said I am a true independent. I vote for the person, not the party, but I really dig Sarah Palin. Tonight's debate was awesome. I thought they both did a really great job, but Sarah Palin is a strong, sassy, woman who totally inspires me. I may be opening a can of worms, but what did you think??
2 comments:
I thought she did really well. Much better than I expected. I think she is a no-nonsense leader. I actually find it refreshing that she is not a typical "Washington Insider."
She did not stumble like many thought she would. I was impressed.
I'm actually enjoying the after-debate comments; the media is being forced to say that she exceeded their expectations and actually did a good job.
She is SO someone that I want to go to lunch with... She would be a great addition to my amazing group of friends ;)
Post a Comment