We flew into Montrose and took a shuttle into Telluride. The first evening we just spent some time exploring the mountain riding the gondola to the market and seeing Mountain Village. We went with our dear friends, Ashley and Justin, who are Telluride veterans. They love great food and wine and knew all of the best restaurants to try. Telluride is known for top rated cuisine and we did not have one bad meal while we were there, in fact, every meal we ate was wonderful so I can't even decide which one was my favorite!

Here we are on the chondola- I have a major fear of heights so it took me awhile to get used to it!

The Whites on the chondola.

We enjoyed a fabulous dinner at
the Bluepoint Grill the first night- truffle fries, awesome mac and cheese, pretzel crusted schnitzel, and pictured is the crab cake with crab bisque...So good!
5 comments:
Johnna, I love your blog! I finally found it, via Facebook, and I can't wait to read all about you guys! Love the pictures of the food! That's what I'm talkin' about! Love ya!
C'Jay
Love the hat! So cute! Did you see the Cruises while you were there?
I miss waking up to you guys. :) What a fun trip! We love ya'll and had an amazing time.
I am waiting for more updates.....
can't wait to see more pics!
Post a Comment