Not a lot going on this week, so I thought I would just put together a list of tidbits from the week and our life right now...
-We've both been sick with stomach stuff the past 2 weeks...Not fun! Still not 100%.
-Sutton was on tv this past week talking about Food Checkout Day for Farm Bureau. Click here for an article that talks more about the meaning of Food Checkout Day and it mentions Sutton as well. I heard he did great, but did not get to see him since it was a live interview. Who knew I was living with a television star!:)
-Been reading a lot lately (a lot for me- since I am in the car so much I would much rather just listen to an audiobook). I finished It's All Too Much and finally finished the Shack. The Shack is as good as they say and I am planning to listen to it on cd because I think I missed a few things. I am now reading a little book with a huge message called His Princess: Love Letters from Your King. I told you He is really working in my life and this book is just another example. It was a gift from a friend at the perfect time. He definitely works through others and it continues to amaze me.
-I have been a bit of a homebody lately...Not sure why, but hoping this is just a season that will pass soon.
-Still loving Facebook and reconnecting with old friends.
-Excited to see this movie.
-I have been going through a major decluttering phase lately. Sutton hauled a whole pickup load of stuff to Goodwill yesterday. I just feel the need to clean out and throw away. I have just been holding on to too much stuff for too long- too much actual material clutter and too much mental clutter! I am really ready to let it go!
-Prayer requests for my friend Danah's new nephew who was born yesterday. He was not due until May but due to complications they had to take him early. He is so tiny and is only 1 pound, 2 ounces and 11.5 inches long. Please pray for the baby, his mom, Shirley, his dad, Ruston, his aunt, Danah, and the rest of the family.
-Also please continue to pray for the pickup driver who was hurt during my wreck in December. His name is Garrett and he and his family continue to need your prayers. I received an update yesterday that he is still not home, and he continues to have a long recovery ahead of him.
-Lots of sick people right now. The walkins and doctors offices I call on are swamped. My sister called yesterday and said her husband is sick and tested positive for flu. Praying that Ingrid and Georgia don't get it too and that Jacob gets better soon.
-Very proud of my nieces, Emily June and Laurel, and my nephew, John Thomas, for all placing well at the Fort Worth Stock Show and for them all making the sale with their steers. This is the toughest show of them all and they did great!
-Looking forward to a vacation this next week to Telluride, Colorado. We leave on Friday. I hope to have lots of pics and fun to report when we return.
Have a nice weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment