Tuesday, February 10, 2009

This bothers me...

I usually try to stay positive here, but I have to say this makes me angry. What are your thoughts?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not only is the lady using the "government" but she's denying those children all kinds of things.... beginning with a Mom who can devote the needed attention each child deserves! My daughter has twins and believe me, it takes us ALL to make sure they EACH get enough attention. I'm sure the grandparents are FURIOUS with their daughter but I'm also SURE they feel an obligation to ALL 14 children. This makes me mad too and she ought to be ashamed of herself! In a way, I feel sorry for the boyfriend...... God wants us to repopulate the earth but I don't think he intended for ONE person to do it!

Beck said...

It's a confusing topic - I think the sad part is that she somehow believes that her children will "fix" her issues from childhood. Talk about a set-up for resentment from them later in life! I also think she's been greedy- and agree that her kids will suffer from her decision. Also sad that she's purposefully bringing them into a home without a Daddy.

Pretty sure her doc should have had her seek psychiatric help instead of IVF.

Anonymous said...

I find it frustrating to no end. It also gives IVF a bad name which is a shame. It is very sad for those children. I, too, have no idea how the children will get enough attention and love. She is very lucky her parents have been willing to help.

Jacob and Ingrid said...

ok don't even get me started on this chick. She has issues if you ask me.

Chois said...

Makes me pretty angry, especially since she doesn't reaize how her actions are impacting her kids' lives. p;us, it gives ivf a bad rep, when most people and drs are doing it respnsibly!!