Sunday, January 18, 2009

Home Again

I am so glad to be home. Sutton picked me up late Friday night from the airport. I was thankful for safe, uneventful flights (no geese) and an on time arrival into San Angelo. The trip was mainly work so I did not get many pics but are a few...

The view from my hotel room window
My favorite part of the trip- I enjoyed a bubble bath every night!
Our new district team
A toast to our new team...I am getting used to changing managers and teams even though it is bittersweet each time. I am on my sixth manager in less than five years. The benefit of this is that I feel like I gain new knowledge from each manager. It definitely stretches you personally and professionally, and I have always heard that you must stretch in order to reach your full potential.

1 comment:

Beck said...

Was the last time you were there when we went skiing? I wished we had had more time to check out SLC then. Glad you're back! And thanks for checking on us!