Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Hello from Salt Lake City

I am in Salt Lake City right now getting ready for our Plan of Action (aka POA) meeting to kick off the new year. I flew in yesterday because the flights today were booked, so I am enjoying some quiet time in my beautiful room before my roommate gets here and the meeting kicks off. We are staying at the Grand America Hotel and it is absolutely fabulous! I took an amazing bubble bath last night and this morning I am drinking coffee, blogging, and enjoying the beautiful view of snow covered mountains from my window on the 8th floor. As nice as this is, I am looking forward to seeing Sutton late Friday night...A week is too long! Hopefully I will have some good pics to share when I get back....

2 comments:

Beck said...

sounds heavenly (the nice hotel & bubble bath part)! enjoy it. praying for both you & Chels this week as y'all are in mtgs.

~B said...

Enjoy your trip. And definitely post some pics.