Thursday, January 29, 2009

This is guaranteed to make you laugh...

Sutton got this on e-mail today and it made us both laugh so I thought I would share it with you. Since we cannot post videos of our own babies yet, we will just post videos of other peoples' children that we do not know. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Rody and Wendy Chesser said...

That is the BEST sound in teh world. How cute is that!!

Wynell said...

Johnna,
This is sooooo cute!! I can't help but laugh myself to tears every time I watch it. I had to show it to Candy this afternoon before she left to go back home to Midland...Emily wanted to watch it over and over. They both thought it was funny too!!! So sweet!!
Have a great week-end!!!

Joanne said...

Oh my gosh! That is adorable! If I could figure out how to "steal" it off your blog and post it on mine, I would! ;-) Little Owen was on my lap when I watched it the first time, and he just giggled right along! So stinkin' cute!

Jacob and Ingrid said...

Oh my gosh - that is so funny that my cheeks hurt from laughing!