I have not blogged in a few days, but that is because there has not been much to report...We are both just trying to get back into the swing of things after the holidays. This is our new favorite thing...A Keurig coffee maker that we acquired over Christmas. The coffee is good, but we are hooked on the hot chocolate. It is awesome and only 60 calories per cup! The perfect winter treat. The cocoa pods are sold out everywhere including the internet, so I was excited today when I was able to locate and purchase two boxes in Abilene. I am enjoying a cup as I type this post.
Here are a few other random tidbits from the week:
-Puffin has not improved after a week of antibiotics, but at least he is eating and drinking. He is a chubby guy and he has gotten mean lately. He really hates us putting the drops in his ears and apparently he is constantly dizzy from the head tilt. I guess I can't blame him for being kind of grumpy, but I am getting a little tired of him taking it out on me.
-I am slowly getting back on the horse and have driven to and from Abilene twice this week. I still feel nervous when I drive and can't help but think about the wreck, but I started listening to audio books again to get my mind off of those thoughts. I am still waiting to get another company car and hope to have something by next week.
-Sutton is getting ready for the American Farm Bureau Convention that is being held in San Antonio this weekend and I am getting ready for my POA Meeting next week in Salt Lake City.
-We have beem hooked on tv this week and have enjoyed watching new episodes of all of our favorite shows. My favorite so far has been The Biggest Loser. I cry and I cheer in every episode. I love that those people are truly making a difference in their life- It is so inspiring to me! I have been wishing that Jillian or Bob would show up at my front door and get me in shape. Speaking of getting in shape, Sutton is doing great! He has worked out every day this week and he is eating better. Hopefully his healthy habits will rub off on me...
-I just finished listening to the Seven Habits of Highly Effective People on CD. It was very good and I am glad this was my first audio book of the year. My resolution for this year is to live these seven habits.
Hopefully my next post will be more exciting, but to be honest, we have rather enjoyed this week getting back in the swing of things and being able to be together and sleep in our own bed. We have been able to eat together several nights and Sutton even made chili last night. Tomorrow things pick up and we won't see each other for an entire week, so I guess this was the calm before the storm...
No comments:
Post a Comment