Thursday, January 1, 2009

One little word for 2009...

I love the idea of having a word for the new year...Ali Edwards does this every year and you can read about it here. Ali is one of my favorite celebrity scrapbookers and her ideas always inspire me. My word for last year was less. I am still thinking on my word for 2009, but I think it is going to be- "be". I just want to be this year. I want to be in the moment, be okay with me, and not feel like I always have to be doing. A wise woman told me last year that we are created to be human beings, not human doings. How about you? Do you have a word for 2009? If so, post a comment with your word and maybe we can all help keep each other accountable. Hope your new year is off to a great start!

2 comments:

~B said...

Embrace. That's my word. Embrace my life, my husband, my kids, my blessings. Embrace.

Kacee said...

That is such a great idea. I will have to think about what my word will be. Love all of the pics from Christmas. Glad you had a wonderful Christmas filled with love and laughter.