Sunday, January 11, 2009

Tagged!


I just realized I have been tagged by my sister, Jessica...She invited me to share a photo with you.

Here are the instructions she gave me:
1. Go to your photo folders and open the 4th folder.
2. Choose the 4th photo.
3. Explain the photo.
4. Tag 4 other people!

Sutton took his computer so I do not have access to the bulk of my pictures, so instead, I went to my Walgreens albums and chose from there. This picture is of my sweet Sutton holding Ashley and Justin's daughter, Sydney. Sydney is about 2 1/2 months old in this picture.It was taken the night of my birthday dinner in
May 2008. Ashley made awesome Chicken Parmesan and the chocolate cake was the best I have ever had (sorry to my Grandma, whose chocolate cake is a very close second). Ashley also had everything decorated and we just hung out, talked, and played with Sydney. I love this picture because it reminds me of a fun night with friends, but it also shows me that Sutton is going to be a wonderful father one of these days. Now I tag- Leanna, Joanne, Wendy, and Becky B....

2 comments:

~B said...

How fun! I'm doing it right now.

I love that picture of Sutton. He *is* going to be an awesome dad. And you will be a terrific mother. We need to visit sometime. I haven't forgotten. Call when you are ready.

Okay, off to blog.

I miss you! Coming to bookclub this month?

Synergy Studio said...

Ahhhhh, how sweet. Sydney misses you guys!

Ash