Monday, September 8, 2008

Busy weekend

Sutton and I had a busy weekend. Sutton farmed on Saturday and judged the Miles Cotton Queen Contest on Sunday. I had to work at the San Angelo Nurse Practitioners Symposium. We set up on Friday evening and worked our booth on Saturday morning. After we finished up, my work partner and good friend, Denise and I went shopping at the Sassy Fox, which is a really cute store here in downtown San Angelo. I was supposed to talk her out of buying this jacket, but it was too cute on her. Here is a fun pic with D and the jacket...This pic is a bit blurry, but the jacket has a zebra and paisley pattern, lime green trim, and these great lime green, sparkly buttons. Then we had a late lunch at Miss Hattie's. The chocolate creme brulee was to die for! It was fun to hang out on the weekend and have a little girl time. We did talk some business, but it was nice to not have to worry about having to go back to work after lunch.
Later I went shoe shopping at Dillard's. My friend, Jeffi, told me about these great shoes that are not only pretty, but comfortable. The brand is Nurture and they are wonderful! I bought these great animal print shoes (Jeffi already bought a pair, but they were so cute and comfortable, I decided I should get them too- Sorry Jeffi!) At first I thought they might not be that practical, but I decided I can actually wear them with alot. It was fun shoe shopping because 3 other ladies saw me try these shoes on and they decided to try them on too. We were all excited to find pretty, comfortable heels, it was like a party. Hopefully, I have not bored you too much. I am not a big shopper, but my shopping experience this weekend was actually enjoyable. I hope you had a good weekend, too!

2 comments:

Weishuhn Family said...

Oh that is a super cute jacket. Did they have more of them? I might have to run down there today and check it out. Shame on you for getting me in trouble!!!

J. Page said...

Sorry for the temptation. This was the last green one, but they did have a few that were zebra and hot pink in a different style.