Monday, September 29, 2008

Class update...

So our class was very enjoyable. We got to try 6 different French wines with several French cheeses. We learned about the geography of France and where the grapes are grown. I am anxious to read through all of the information and handouts we were given. This was a fun way to supplement my French studies. (I don't think that I have posted about my trying to learn to speak French in my car. My company has an audio learning program that I can utilize to help with my continued education. I am taking instant immersion French right now and it is rather difficult. My goal is to be able to semi communicate in French when my partner and I win the big trip to Paris one of these years. Of course, it will be French with a very strong West Texas twang, but at least I am going to try. I think my French wine and cheese class will come in handy as well.) Anyway, next month we will go back to learn about Australian wines. I am looking forward to it.

2 comments:

Beck said...

I'm so jealous! Russ, Nancy and I were talking the other day about whether you liked beer or wine more and i love knowing that at that very moment you were in a class learning about wine.

But I will still be your beer buddy.

J. Page said...

You know me, I will always be a beer girl, but I am trying to gain a better appreciation for wine.