to watch this...
I hope Betty gets rid of Henry. I loved them together, but the whole Charly thing got very old. Have you ever watched Ugly Betty? I bought the first season on DVD and fell in love with it immediately. I am always rooting for the underdog and I love that Betty always pulls through in the end.
and this...
I wish they would just let Derek and Meredith be happy for a minute, but I don't think that is going to happen. Sutton and I have been fans of Grey's Anatomy since almost the beginning. It used to be our favorite Sunday night tradition, but now it gives me something to look forward to during the week.
I have to work tonight, but we recently got dvr so that I don't miss a minute of either of my favorite shows! Fall is officially here now that the new primetime tv season has begun.
1 comment:
Tonight - - I am all about Survivor and E.R.
Post a Comment