Monday, September 29, 2008

French Wine and Cheese Class

Tonight I am taking a continuing education class through Angelo State on French Wine and Cheese. I can't wait! If only I could have taken classes like this at A&M I may have had a better GPA.:) I have had wanting to learn about wine on my bucket list for awhile now and fortunately Lori works at ASU so she got us signed up. I have my notebook and bottle of water ready and now I am just waiting on Sutton to get here so he can drive me to the San Angelo Museum of Fine Arts for class. I will post about it later this week.

3 comments:

Synergy Studio said...

Had fun! Time for a wine party.

J. Page said...

Me, too! Hopefully we can have a wine party once things slow down a bit.

Anonymous said...

This would have been one class you would not have needed my notes.