Monday, September 29, 2008
Dinner for Mary Louise
Two years ago I served on our Pastor Nominating Committee (PNC) at church to find our new head pastor, Bill Proctor, and met several dear friends. Our committee got together last Sunday night at Patty and Randy's house and we had dinner for our friend, Mary Louise, whose husband, Hunter, passed away a few weeks ago. It was a wonderful night catching up and being there for Mary Louise. She is a dear lady and I am so thankful we have gotten to know her. The cool thing is that Sutton is now serving on the PNC to bring a new Associate Pastor to our church. I hope he and his committee enjoy each other as much as my committee did. Here are a few pictures from the evening...
Mary Louise (far left), Sutton, Sandy, Lanee, and Liz (in front)
Lee, David, Lee Ann, and Bill
Sutton and Leroy
Lee, Sandy, Leroy, Sutton, Patty, Randy, and Lanee
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment