Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Shower Pics

We had Ingrid's baby shower in McGregor this past weekend. It was a beautiful party with lots of family and friends present. Baby Tusa got so many cute things...She will definitely be the best dressed baby around. Here are a few pics from the shower...

Ingrid and her cute baby bump- Less than a month to go before Miss Tusa arrives!
Our family- Ingrid with Mom, Grandma, Jennifer, Judith, Laurel, Aunt Annette, and myself

The shower hostesses
The sisters- Jessica could not be there. We missed her!
My niece, Laurel, and our friend, Alex.

The flowers and details of the shower were simple, but beautiful. I loved the pink, green, and brown. The food was so good, too...very girly and fun.

2 comments:

Rody and Wendy Chesser said...

Hey there!! David and I were looking at these pics adn I was explaining to him that your sister was going to have a baby. He says "Momma-when is Johnna going to have a baby?" No pressure!! David is ready for another BOY on the block! Love ya!!

hudsmom said...

Ingrid looks great! I can't believe she is going to have a baby. That will be one cute little one.