If you know me very well, you know that I love beer...It is one of my favorite pleasures in life. The problem with beer is that it does not do much for your figure. Yesterday, one of the nurses I call on told me about the new MGD Light. It only has 64 calories and 2.4 carbs (Pearl Light has 68 calories, I can only buy it in Abilene, and I realized this summer it does not taste as good as it did back in college at the Chicken). I bought a six pack of MGD Light tonight at Albertson's and I am drinking one right now. It is very light, but if you are in the mood for a cold beer and you are trying to lose weight, MGD Light is pretty darn good.
Saturday, September 6, 2008
This makes me happy...
If you know me very well, you know that I love beer...It is one of my favorite pleasures in life. The problem with beer is that it does not do much for your figure. Yesterday, one of the nurses I call on told me about the new MGD Light. It only has 64 calories and 2.4 carbs (Pearl Light has 68 calories, I can only buy it in Abilene, and I realized this summer it does not taste as good as it did back in college at the Chicken). I bought a six pack of MGD Light tonight at Albertson's and I am drinking one right now. It is very light, but if you are in the mood for a cold beer and you are trying to lose weight, MGD Light is pretty darn good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ahhh the good ol' college days. I think we may have shared a pitcher or two together at the Chicken. Good times. Hope your dad is feeling much better, he is in my thoughts and prayers!
Post a Comment