This is a busy weekend for us with church activities and also the Walk to Emmaus. I had the honor of sponsoring my friend, Ali, this weekend. The Walk to Emmaus is a spiritual renewal weekend. It is a weekend full of God's love and it is absolutely amazing. I went on my walk in 2006 and Sutton was my sponsor. I would have to say it is one of the highlights of my life. Sutton went on his walk in 2000.
-Please keep Ali and the rest of the participants in your prayers. I can't wait to pick her up tomorrow afternoon and to hear all about her experience.
-Sutton's dad recently had back surgery and is suffering from complications. Please pray for healing and pain relief.
-Thanks to everyone for your prayers for my dad. His diagnosis was acute renal failure. His bloodwork has improved some and we are cautiously optimistic, but I ask that you continue to keep him in your prayers.
Hope you are enjoying this beautiful, fall weather and that you are having a nice weekend. Tomorrow is going to be hectic, so I probably won't post again for a couple of days. In the mean time, take care and I will post again soon.
1 comment:
Johnna,
I have to say I can't thank you enough the walk to Emmaus was absolutely incredible!!! The power of prayer is so powerful and I will pray for your requests. Thanks again for a once in a life time experience!
Have a GREAT night,
Ali
Post a Comment