Thursday, September 4, 2008

Prayer request

My Dad is in the hospital. He recently had a colonoscopy and has not been feeling well since. After having bloodwork done on Monday, we found out that he had a toxic reaction to the prep which induced nephropathy. Please pray that there is no permanent kidney damage. This is very rare- The nephrologist said this is only the second case like this that he has seen. I talked to Dad today and he was in a great mood. His bloodwork has improved some, but he is still in the hospital on fluids. I will keep you posted, but in the mean time we would appreciate your prayers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will be praying for John Bill, you and your family. He was such a wonderful man to grow up around and I hate that he is ill. Hugs to you.

Rody and Wendy Chesser said...

We are praying for your dad and you. I know it is hard when your daddy is not feeling well. Us girls don't take that too well.

Unknown said...

my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. stay strong johnna.

much love,
char